In the bustling heart of Cardiff, we stand as a beacon of reliability and quality, offering state-of-the-art nitrogen generators that are tailored to meet the diverse needs of various industries across South Wales.
At Control Gear, we are committed to fostering safer, more efficient, and cost-effective solutions for your nitrogen gas requirements. Our high-quality nitrogen generators are designed to seamlessly integrate into your operations, providing a steady supply of high-purity nitrogen, precisely when you need it.
High Quality Atlas Copco Nitrogen Generators in Cardiff
Our nitrogen generator units offer many advantages supporting all your industrial applications.
Ultra High Purity Nitrogen
When you have your own generators, you can look forward to high-purity nitrogen gas that suits your specific requirements. Many generators will enable you to get levels of up to 99.99% purity!
Cost Effective Solution
When you need nitrogen gas on a regular basis, having nitrogen generators will reduce your expenditure, making it a more cost-effective and less labour-intensive process.
Suitable for Varying Applications
From brewery use to fire suppression to modified atmosphere packing, nitrogen generators can help with a wide range of industry needs.
Durable and Long-lasting
As nitrogen generators are hard-wearing, you can look forward to using their long-lasting design for many years, saving even more money than purchasing nitrogen gas in bottles or liquid nitrogen.
Whether you are in the medical, food and beverage, or engineering sector, our nitrogen generators are crafted to offer a plethora of benefits that transcend conventional nitrogen supply methods.
Our units are reliable and safe and boast low operating costs and a simple separation process, ensuring you reap the benefits of a flexible, waste-free solution.
Cardiff Embracing the Future of Nitrogen Generation
Nitrogen generators work by separating nitrogen from oxygen molecules using Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA). This process traps the oxygen within the compressed air system by binding it to an adsorbent, such as a carbon molecular sieve (CMS).
The process within a nitrogen generator happens during these steps:
- Clean, dry, compressed air enters the system.
- Oxygen molecules bind with the CMS due to being small enough to fill the pores.
- Nitrogen molecules are larger and cannot fit in the pores, so they bypass the CMS.
- Nitrogen exits the system at the desired purity, ready for usage.
- A small amount of nitrogen remains in the system, and this flows in the opposite direction, releasing the oxygen molecules from the CMS.
- The system can then bind more oxygen molecules, and the flow begins again, producing more nitrogen ready to be used.
As with all types of machinery, keeping your nitrogen generator working to its maximum capabilities will require some maintenance. However, the equipment is not difficult to maintain and it does not cost much to keep in good shape. The following tasks should be completed regularly:
- Clean the generator equipment with a damp cloth to remove any dirt and ensure all vents and controls are clear of obstructions.
- Check the gauges and indicators on the system, and don’t ignore any warning signs.
- Check the system over for any leaks and repair these as soon as they are identified.
- Change the filters to ensure the generator can work effectively. Each system will be different, but this can be completed quickly.32
Why Work With Us?
Bridging the Past and the Future with Nitrogen Generators in Cardiff
In the heart of Cardiff, a city sculpted by the fervent pace of the Industrial Revolution and the rich veins of coal that once fuelled the world, a new era of industrial innovation is taking root. The city that once witnessed the signing of the world’s first £1 million deal at the Coal Exchange is now embracing the future with open arms, fostering a diverse range of industries that are powered by modern technology and innovation.
At Control Gear, we are proud to be a part of this vibrant industrial tapestry, offering cutting-edge nitrogen generation solutions that cater to the diverse needs of Cardiff’s burgeoning industrial sector. Our nitrogen generators are designed to seamlessly integrate with the existing compressed air systems, providing a reliable and efficient source of high-purity nitrogen for various applications.